Here you should find everything you need from getting started with creating your Profile to more advanced topics. We welcome contributions, check out the LinkFree Repo and the documentation source on GitHub for more information.
Quickstart for local development
Before contributing or adding a new feature, please make sure you have already installed the following tools:
- NodeJs (Works with Node LTS version v16.17.0)
- Optional NVM: Switch Node version by using
nvm use(on Windows, use
nvm use v16.17.0). If this is not installed, run
nvm install v16.17.0.
You can set this up locally with the following steps
- make sure Mongo is running
- install npm dependencies with
- a new file will be created
.envupdate environment variables
- start the app with
npm run devand visit in the browser
Any changes you make will automatically be reloaded in the browser.