Here you should find everything you need from getting started with creating your Profile to more advanced topics. We welcome contributions, check out the LinkFree Repo and the documentation source on GitHub for more information.
Where possible use gender-neutral language.
- Recommended: A maintainer should try to be kind yet constructive in their feedback.
- Not recommended: A maintainer should try to be kind yet constructive in his feedback.
Avoid terms which may have offensive connotations.
- Recommended: Contributors should push their Pull Requests to the main branch.
- Not recommended: Contributors should push their Pull Requests to the master branch.
Grammar & Punctuation
Use uppercase to describe a product, a feature, the first letter of a sentence, or a person's name.
- Recommended: We suggest you may want to look at our Contributing guide on GitHub.
- Not recommended: We suggest you may want to look at our contributing guide on github.
Do not assume that everyone understands abbreviations, always spell out the full term.
- Recommended: I will merge your Pull Request.
- Not recommended: I will merge your PR.
Use Alternative Text to describe images (Alt Text).
- Avoid using emojis as bullet points or numbered lists.
- 1️⃣ Fork the repo
- 2️⃣ Visit the LinkFree repo
- 1. Fork the repo
- 2️. Visit the LinkFree repo
Avoid using emojis in the middle of a sentence.
- Not this: There are 4️⃣ ways you can run the project
- Use this: There are 4 ways you can run the project